WE QUANTITATIVELY MEASURE CORPORATE CULTURE
- Apply Nobel prize-winning behavioral economics techniques to uncover deep attitudes
- We “make precise” things people don’t think can be precise
- Prevent “gaming” by using sophisticated, proprietary surveys intended to get at their implicit biases
- Compare the assessment against industry peer and/or the general populaton
- Differentiate between where companies think their culture lies vs where it actually lies
- Discover if there is one common culture (homogeneous) or many sub-cultures (heterogeneous)
THREE WAYS TO ENGAGE
CORPORATE CULTURE ASSESSMENT
Survey all employees across the organization, using quantitative techniques to uncover the true, deep attitudes of employees. Place the cultural assessment in context, bench-marking against industry peers and the general population. Map out the sub-populations that hold different cultural norms within your organization.
CANDIDATE CULTURE ALIGNMENT
Create and maintain the culture you need by hiring the right candidates. Don’t rely on instinct and subjective non-process. Properly assess the cultural traits of your candidates to make the correct hiring choice. Cloud-based proprietary questionnaire generates a quantitative scoring of the individual on key cultural attributes, and shapes a customized set of recommended interview questions.
Perform periodic or continuous reassessment of the organizational culture to show measure the effectiveness of training programs, track impact of operational changes, and understand unanticipated shifts in culture. Periodic monitoring replaces existing (often ineffective and intrusive) annual surveys that are already in place. Continuous monitoring employs daily sampling of (only a very few) employees using optimal small-sample survey methods.